Magnaflux Water Washable Visible Dye Penetrant SKL-WP2
Magnaflux Water Washable Visible Dye Penetrant, SKL-WP2
Developed for large surface areas and rough surfaces where excess penetrant is difficult to remove with a solvent removable cleaner or emulsifier, SKL-WP2 is a water-removeable dye penetrant for Type 2 penetrant testing in visible white light.
This bright red penetrant is designed to wash off parts with ease, leaving less background for clearer indications – even on rough surfaces. The quick rinsing reduces water usage in the inspection process for a reliable NDT process with less cost per part.
This color-contrast penetrant meets all NDT specifics for dye penetrant testing and can be used on a wide variety of metals, including non-ferrous and ferrous. It is normally used on welds, forgings, pressure vessels, castings and general metal work, and it lends itself to a production environment where many parts are inspected daily.
SKL-WP2 is listed on the QPL SAE AMS 2644 Qualified Product List.
Dependable and convenient to use
- Easy to carry and use in the field with the convenient aerosol cans which are carefully designed for consistent, even coverage and maximum test area coverage
- Use in all conditions without the need for darkness or UV lights
- Quickly and completely covers the entire test surface due to high surface wetting
Maximum indication detection
- Produces strong, vibrant indications thanks to the bright, vibrant red color, especially when used with SKD-S2 solvent-based developer
Wide application versatility
- Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
- Meets AMS 2644 and is NDT-approved for professional industrial applications
- Reduced processing cost per part due to excellent washability, which is especially useful for large parts and cast components
- Use with various applicators, choose the sprayer that works best for your application