1. Employment Type: Part Time Sales Rep/Admin Asst
Tryall Energy Guyana, Inc (TEGI) is a supplier of a full range of Industrial Spares and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The TEGI team members have been sourcing and distributing industrial supplies for well over 15 years. With Tryall’s vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information and prices to our customers. We carry an array of products ranging from Lubricants, Adhesives, Abrasives, Tapes, Fasteners, valves, fittings, power and hand tools and much more. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and experience at all times.
As it relates to our PPE product line, Tryall delivers to our client’s complete protection from head to toe. Our PPE manufacturers provide us with exceptional wholesale pricing that allows us to offer some of the best pricing for high quality products. In addition, we have a customized uniform program tailored to meet the needs of our client’s specific uniform design.
2. Employment Type: Part Time Sales Rep/Admin Asst
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Desire for a career in B2B and B2C sales Experience in safety equipment sales
• Competitive nature and independent starter with a strong work ethic and resilience handling rejection
• Strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity, responsiveness, and reliability
• A “hunter” mentality to reach and exceed sales goals
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills coupled with outstanding listening skills
• Proven track record of successful industrial sales performance
• Must have strong computer skills
• Reliable transportation
• Develop value-based relationships across the end user’s organization to include management and ground personnel
• Generate and manage pipeline of leads and projects Manage the full sales cycle: Lead generation to Close Prospect, network, set appointments with decision makers to present solutions
• Ability to maintain and exceed sales goals
• Make daily presentations and site assessment
• Work in and outside of the office
• Provide administrative support
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience selling Industrial Spares and Personal Protective Equipment
• Prior Supply Chain and or Health, Safety Environment experience is helpful.
• Must have an existing customer base and be able to demonstrate historical sales..
• Strong presentation, written and oral skills.
• Good analytical abilities, understanding the business partners and product knowledge.
• Have the ability to multi-task, dependable, professional and a team player.
• Be Proactive and can follow through on task without being reminded
• Creative thinker, outgoing personality, problem solver, tenacious and self directed.