Wet Method Colored Nonfluorescent Magnetic Particles
Magnaflux Wet Method Colored Nonfluorescent
Magnetic Particles, 7C Black
7C Black is a highly sensitive magnetic particle powder for nonfluorescent (visible) wet method magnetic particle testing. Particle suspensions prepared with 7C Black provide clear, strong indications and are ideal for locating fine and medium discontinuities on finished parts.
7C Black can be mixed with water or oil and used to find inclusions, seams, shrink cracks, tears, laps, flakes, welding defects, grinding cracks, quenching cracks, fatigue cracks and other defects.
Use with WCP-2 white contrast paint to improve probability of detection and sensitivity.
- Clear indications under visible light
- Heavy particle buildup for quick detection
- Can be suspended in water or petroleum distillate (oil) vehicle
- Great particle mobility
A highly sensitive oil-based magnetic particle aerosol for nonfluorescent (visible) wet method magnetic particle testing to locate fine and medium discontinuities on finished parts.
7HF provides clear, strong indications due to the heavy buildup of the highly magnetic particles. The convenient aerosol packaging is ideal for field testing, spot inspections and places where bulk processing is impractical, and the wide spray pattern makes it easy to cover large areas for faster processing during remote inspections of tubing, piping and large structures.
7HF is often used with WCP-2 white contrast paint to improve contrast and inspection sensitivity.
Maximize indication detection
- Find indications of all shapes and sizes thanks to the smallest particle on the market
- Heavy buildup of highly magnetic particles around all leakage fields make for heavy-contrast indications, especially when used with WCP-2 white contrast paint
Convenient to use
- Inspect in all conditions without the need for darkness or UV lights
- The visible particles come in a convenient, aerosol format to be easily carried and used in the field
Wide application versatility
- Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
Item #: 01-1116-81 – 7C