Magnaflux 14AM Oil-Based Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Suspension
14AM is a ready-to-use magnetic particle suspension liquid for locating very fine discontinuities in critical parts and applications by providing clear, bright, fluorescent green indications for excellent inspection quality and accuracy.
This high-performance prepared particle bath combines Magnaflux’s best-in-industry 14A magnetic particles with Carrier II NDT-approved suspension oil for quick, reliable mag particle testing with less maintenance.
14AM is an ideal choice for high performance inspections of precision safety-critical or high-stress components, and to extend the life of valuable mag particle equipment.
14AM meets all major industry and NDT specification requirements, including Aerospace, ASTM and ISO 9934.
Increases indication detection with 14A particles
- Find smaller, finer indications in critical applications using the highly sensitive, strong ferromagnetic 14A particle
- Optimized particle size and shape help particles move freely to stick to a wide variety of discontinuities with less particle clumping
Minimizes inspection time
- Clear, bright fluorescent indications form quickly due to the highly fluorescent, highly mobile 14A magnetic particles
- Minimal background fluorescence help indications stand out more so inspectors need to spend less time examining each part
- Increases inspection speed and reliability by quickly wetting the entire test surface
Improve inspection consistency and reliability
- Maintain magnetic particle system performance over greater periods of time thanks to the highly-durable, easily-dispersed 14A fluorescent particles
- Reduced particle clumping helps maintain particle concentration in the suspension bath for dependable inspections
- Magnetic particle baths last longer due to slow evaporation, and is less susceptible to contamination from bacteria or fungus
- Protects magnetic particles like 14A from wear and tear and keeps them evenly dispersed throughout the bath
- Protects magnetic particle equipment from internal rust and corrosion to keep expensive machines running longer with less downtime
Convenient & versatile
- Reliable, ready-to-use particle bath with 14A magnetic particles and Carrier II petroleum distillate suspension oil
- Can be used for virtually all magnetic particle inspections with conformance to all major international magnetic particle testing specifications
- Use with various applicators, choose the sprayer that works best for your application
- Prevents corrosion of most alloys and eliminates post-inspection processing for corrosion protection